Technology costs are falling, while energy costs are rising. The case for investing in onsite energy generation has never been more convincing.
Hear from energy and environmental leaders
The interactive webinar is being hosted by edie and Centrica business Solutions. We'll be covering the depth and breadth of onsite generation – from renewables to Combined Heat and Power (CHP) – and anaerobic digestion to heat pumps.
Our expert speakers will share case studies to show how onsite technologies are working in practice. They'll explain the steps involved in implementing these projects and the impact they're making.
You will learn more about:
- Which onsite energy technologies are best for your business?
- The efficiency and resiliency benefits of becoming an onsite energy producer
- How to use advanced data analytics to maximise the benefit of onsite generation
- How to prove the viability of subsidy-free renewables
- How to build an investment case for onsite generation, and secure capital funding
- Matt Mace, Senior Reporter, edie (Webinar chair)
- Tim Wynn-Jones, Head of Distributed Energy Solutions Sales, Centrica Business Solutions. He will discuss which onsite technologies are most suitable for different business needs, and how advanced analytics can optimise performance of these assets.
- Adam Pawelas, Group Director Environment & Utilities, Carlsberg. He will discuss the company's onsite energy strategies and implementation of projects across its breweries.
- Adrian Fox, Lead Project Manager (North Lead), Renewable Energy Investment Programme, National Trust. He will explain how the charity is deploying a £37m programme to generate 50% of the National Trusts’ energy requirements from renewables.